After iTEACH closed for the holidays, I didn't collapse into a heap on my couch like I probably should have; I stayed very busy.
Gugu and I hiked to a cave in the Drakensburg foothills to see 2000 year old San paintings; Imbali J celebrated Christmas with a homemade Christmas tree and an endless procession of treats; I spent Christmas with Tala and Juma and a package full of goodies from my family; and I rang in the new year on a silent meditation retreat in the misty hills of Ixopo.
For archiving sake, I will publish separate posts about each. Starting...now.
Gugu and I hiked to a cave in the Drakensburg foothills to see 2000 year old San paintings; Imbali J celebrated Christmas with a homemade Christmas tree and an endless procession of treats; I spent Christmas with Tala and Juma and a package full of goodies from my family; and I rang in the new year on a silent meditation retreat in the misty hills of Ixopo.
For archiving sake, I will publish separate posts about each. Starting...now.
Very meaningful Christmas celebration with healthy activities. Jokingly, perhaps Krista needs to close iTEACH more frequently.
ReplyDelete