Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm back

Rather than starting yet another blog, I'm going to pick up where I left off (almost a year ago). For the next 10 months or so, I will be reporting from Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.



Tomorrow morning I leave for a relatively short 3 week trip before I relocate for a much longer, 9 month adventure. Throughout the 3 weeks, I will be helping the iTEACH team prep and launch a study for the Project Masiluleke HIV self-test kit. When I go back, I will be working with them as a full time volunteer, helping with other community health projects.

I am so excited to finally meet the whole iTEACH team, whom I've been working with remotely for the past 3+ years.

This is really happening. I don't think I will believe it until I land in Durban.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment