I saw Amahle yesterday at art class. Her mother dropped her off.
Musa told me that she has been giving Amahle medicine according to the instructions and that Amahle's hand is healing nicely – she can wiggle her fingers again.
I gently rolled back Amahle's sleeve to examine the progress. I could not believe my eyes. Less than one week after receiving medical attention, her hand was perfectly pink.
I turned to Musa and asked, "What do you think?" She smiled and said, "It's better." I agreed, "Yes, it is much better."
She thanked me for my help and turned to go home. I called out to remind her that the Izimbali Zesizwe Christmas party is next week and invited her to join Amahle and the rest of the art students. I know Amahle will be there. I hope her mother comes too.
Below are pictures of Amahle's hand, taken one week apart.
Musa told me that she has been giving Amahle medicine according to the instructions and that Amahle's hand is healing nicely – she can wiggle her fingers again.
I gently rolled back Amahle's sleeve to examine the progress. I could not believe my eyes. Less than one week after receiving medical attention, her hand was perfectly pink.
I turned to Musa and asked, "What do you think?" She smiled and said, "It's better." I agreed, "Yes, it is much better."
She thanked me for my help and turned to go home. I called out to remind her that the Izimbali Zesizwe Christmas party is next week and invited her to join Amahle and the rest of the art students. I know Amahle will be there. I hope her mother comes too.
Below are pictures of Amahle's hand, taken one week apart.
| 1 week after medical intervention |
| Before medical intervention |
No comments:
Post a Comment